Update on my mom

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/07 2:55 am - Bothell, WA
I thought I would update you on my mom's progress. She had bariatic surgery in January and has already lost 70 lbs. Before surgery she was wheezing really bad (she's 69 years old) and right after surgery it stopped, as well as her diabetes and other problems she had. I am excited that my mom is healthier and will probably live a lot longer, and be able to enjoy her life more. It amazes me that she is doing so well.
nanadebbie
on 5/10/07 4:47 am
Now, that's what I like to hear. It makes every step worth it and gives us all so mu*****entive. Please tell her how proud I am of her and to keep up the good work. It sounds like she has a wonderful daughter walking every step with her and that's huge. My daughter makes a big difference in my journey and it means so much. Congrats to both of you and take care. Debbie
Shell Marr
on 5/10/07 6:42 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
That is great Renee..... please send your Mom {{hugs}} from us.... you are a wonderful daughter too!!
lorisb
on 5/11/07 1:49 am - Vancouver, WA
That's great news. So, why did you use the angry flamey-faced guy, then, and not a smiley face? I was expecting not-good news. Lori
Most Active