New here

mlchristie69
on 4/27/07 4:05 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi all, I'm Michelle and am new to OH. I am just starting the process of having the WLS. I have attended the orientation and have my surgical consultatiion on May 16th. :dance: Am so excited to get this surgery process going and starting a new way of life.
Claudia C.
on 4/29/07 2:16 am - Coeur d'Alene, ID
Hi Michelle I'm over in Coeur d'Alene, welcome! Who is your doctor? I had my surgery on Feb. 19th with Dr. Bright from Rockwood Clinic. I am down 32 lbs now. This has been a wonderful experience. Claudia
lhasaraptormom
on 4/29/07 3:10 am - Spokane, WA
Hello Michelle. Welcome to the site, it is very helpful to newbies, I learned alot here. I am down 140 pounds and I have never regretted a moment of doing G B. Good luck with the surgery and we will see you on the losers bench!
Shell Marr
on 4/29/07 3:38 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Welcome to the boards Michelle..... and good luck on your new journey!
nanadebbie
on 4/29/07 9:07 am
Hi Michelle, Welcome. I am only 2 weeks out from lapband surgery and I heard myself when I read your post. I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. I am on the liquid diet for 6 weeks now and sometimes it's a little tough just cause you want food. But I don't regret it at all and it's only temporary. I hope you get your surgery date soon and can get your chance to really have fun with life again. Keep all of us posted. Debbie
amom38
on 4/30/07 7:56 am - Metaline Falls, WA
Hi Michelle, I'm north of Spokane. Welcome to OH. Its a world of info just for the reading. Your beginning a new life journey, Congrats to you. April
Most Active