well I'm Home

kimmyanne
on 4/25/07 1:32 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi everybody, I'm home , they found a big hurnia, so I'm having alot of pain, but its getting better. Well i will check in with everyone later, still not comfortable sitting at the computer for long, talk to ya soon. Kim B.
Michaelle H.
on 4/25/07 2:22 am - Puyallup, WA
Glad all went well and you are on the road to recovery. Rest alot.
Shell Marr
on 4/25/07 4:19 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
OK, you just take it easy.... we will be waiting here for a report! Yeah... you did it!!
corinnaq
on 4/25/07 4:31 am - Woodinville, WA
Welcome to your new life!!! Let us know how things are going as you feel better!! Corinna Q
nanadebbie
on 4/25/07 11:32 am
Hey Kim. Way to go. Too bad about the hernia but good they could do both at the same time. I've had hernia surgery before too so I know you can make it. I hope you stay positive cause it can be a bit overwhelming the first few days. I think the pain has a lot to do with it too. When you start to feel better it all seems good again. Just to let you know, 8 days out from surgery and I've lost 13 pounds. Hope that cheers you up. Be sure and rest, it's what your body needs most now. Talk to you soon, Debbie
Shell Marr
on 4/25/07 3:03 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Congrats Debbie!!
amom38
on 4/27/07 7:22 am - Metaline Falls, WA
Congrats And Welcome home. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
nolakm
on 4/27/07 12:18 pm - Vancouver, WA
Hey Kimberly!! I'm glad you made it home. I'm really sorry you are in so much pain. Hopefully, they gave you some good pain meds. Take care and let us know how you're doing when you feel better. Nola
lorisb
on 4/27/07 1:58 pm - Vancouver, WA
Welcome home! I didn't have one but I hear they make recovery a bit more painful. Hopefully you're feeling better now. Each day gets better! Lori
nanadebbie
on 4/29/07 9:12 am
Hey Kim, Just wondered how you're doing? Haven't seen you post since you got home and just wanted to see if everything is ok with you. I am feeling so much better it's wonderful. Just struggling with the liquid diet now. I want food cause doing liquid is just plain hard. Thank goodness it's only temporary. Hope you're feeling like it was all worth it. Hope to hear from you soon, Debbie
Most Active