Support group in Lakewood/Puyallup area?

ChinahSea
on 5/3/07 2:29 pm - Lakewood, WA
Thank you!! I just sent you an IM
Knucklehead62
on 6/10/07 4:00 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi... I go in for my inital consultation on the 20th... Dr. Oh in Federal Way. The weight... I mean Wait is killing me... I look around on this site and see a majority of women... Are there no fat Dewds out there? or is it that men do not need support? Just an odd observation.
Mike_WA
on 6/22/07 8:23 am, edited 6/22/07 8:24 am
Naw, we're out here.  We just lose our weight faster than the ladies and it ticks them off so we just keep our heads down.  LOL!!!   Another vote for Vitalady's support group from me.  Great groups, excellent advice from Michelle and Don Curran. Mike
ChinahSea
on 6/28/07 3:01 pm - Lakewood, WA

What kind of surgery are you having?  Yeah, there are wls men out there, but women (as you know) have more to say!

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/30/07 2:25 am - Buckley, WA
Hey Knucklehead , lol , there is a very active mens board at OH . Go to the forums button , click "more forums" on the pull down menu , find the mens forum & click . When you find it , save it by bookmarking it (top right side of your screen) . Not that you aren't welcome here , but guys got ta have guy talk . Kathy

Knucklehead62
on 6/30/07 2:52 am - Puyallup, WA

I hope to get banded soon (earlier post) in the mean time I went to St. Francis WLS and started that liquid HMR diet... protein shakes and entree's, (bland-ole'-a  crap if you ask me) but my first week I lost 27.5 #!!! I think I can stick it out another week to see what happens. Then maybe another after that... LOL Started out @ 446 down to 418.5 (I freaked) that was insane... I feel good and bad @ the same time. Good because I am walking around not hitting the "nitro" (95% less) than I was, & my blood sugars dropped from 260 to 120...  All I can say is WOW...(I had used another word when I stepped on the scales @ the Dr.'s office) But Bad as well... what a burn out.. my body aches & feels like someone went over me with a baseball bat!  anyway... I was not looking for a "men's" group... but I hust had an observation that of all the beople seeking help... maybe 10% are men... (I may be wrong on %) maybe out of the entire population of the USA only 10% are fat Dewds?  or is it that Guys do not "need" to talk about their fat butts? LOL!  

Knucklehead62
on 6/30/07 3:01 am - Puyallup, WA

P.S. I hope that I do not "offend anyone" with the word FAT... I just personally find the term OBESE offensive... kinda the way that $#!T or poop does not sound as vile as feces to me..  somehow the medical term has always sounded grosser (if that is a word), That may be kinda weird I know... it is all the same crap anyway... (sorry for the pun) 

Most Active