Tomorrows the day

kimmyanne
on 4/18/07 1:51 pm - Vancouver, WA
Hi everyone well my surgery is at 1:30 tomorrow, please send all your prayers my way, the nervs are kind of kickin in. Well I will check in with everyone when I get home. Wish me Luck Kim B.
sheabo
on 4/18/07 4:53 pm - WA
Hi Kim, GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm pulling for you girl. I am new here and am scheduled for my surgery next month...I'd love to start up a friendship & support system with you. I will be praying for you, hoping no sickness, and most all no complications . Please keep in touch, and let me know how it went. Looking forward to the future!!! Shea
corinnaq
on 4/18/07 5:07 pm - Woodinville, WA
Good Luck!!! You'll do great and will be starting your new life in no time!!! Corinna Q
nanadebbie
on 4/19/07 12:38 pm
Hey Kimberly, By now you've had your surgery and I just wanted to let you know I sent a prayer up for you. I for some stupid reason thought the pain would be less. WRONG!!!! But my family's been great and waiting on me and taking good care of me. Stay strong and now we're on the road to our happy place. Be good to yourself, Debbie
lorisb
on 4/20/07 11:38 am - Vancouver, WA
Debbie, what pain are you experiencing? From the gas or from the incisions? Are you taking your pain meds? At this point they really still are your best friend. Hopefully you're feeling better soon, too. Lori
lorisb
on 4/20/07 11:36 am - Vancouver, WA
Here's hoping all went well and you'll have a speedy recovery! Lori
Most Active