update

dhuberty
on 4/1/07 5:50 pm - Hoodsport, WA
hello all, been a VERY long time since I posted on here. not sure if alot of the friends I had are still on here or not. (computer gave out and I just got a new one with my tax refund.) (boy has this system changed in 3 years!) in case your not sure you remember me, im Daniel, used it live in Easton Washington. I had Rny-Promixal bypass with gall-bladder removal on 12/1998. had to have 2 revisions since that date, but have been doing fine since the last surgery. Am currently living in Hoodsport (on the Hood Canal) My dear wife passed away on 12/15/2003. (she suffered a series of strokes over a periord of 1 1/2 years.) Am doiing alot better than I was since her passing. am currently working as a baker for wal-mart. (definity a change from computers!) but I do like working with customers. (much better than being stuck in a cubicle.) Would love to get mail from some of the people I knew on here, unfortunly I lost all email addresses when my computer died. so feel free to shoot me some email. Best wishes Daniel
lorisb
on 4/3/07 11:24 am - Vancouver, WA
Welcome back and I am so sorry to hear about your wife. I can't even begin to imagine what you may have had to go through. I had to help my mom after my dad died but it is an entirely different thing when you're in the middle of it all. Who the heck are you looking for? A lot of older post-ops have moved on to other places but still try to venture through on occasion. Lori
dhuberty
on 4/4/07 3:12 pm - Hoodsport, WA
Hi Lori! thankyou for the condolences on my wife. it has been a VERY long and difficult road. Am doing much better than I was. As for who all im looking for, I hate to admit it, but all the names were tied into my email database and i lost everything. (3 years of no contact) Basiclly was wondering if there was anyone that was really long term post-op like me (12/1998) still on here, or has everyone moved on.... How are you doing since your surgery Lori? Regards Dan
Most Active