WISH Center Orphans!

Krudnick M.
on 3/29/07 7:22 am - Northwest, WA
I was into Valley Medical yesterday and Saw Dr ALperovich--I will DEFINITELY go back to see him again. Since the original WISH center closed, I had been seeing various Dr's for issues relating to the original surgery. Don't get me wrong, the Dr's I have seen are good, but they don't have the depth of Knowledge about the RNY procedure that allows them to diagnose "what the heck is going on"and how very different we are in almost every aspect of our lives(-i.e. medications food issues, etc...) Dr Alperovich is getting all the tests and studies together and actually formulating a "plan" (instead of dealing with the problems when they occur) what a novel solution! Anyhow I felt completely comfortable with resuming my care with Dr Alperovich. (even with the 5 hour round trip drive!) I feel this is a much better practice than the original WISH center was. Dr Alperovich is caring, kind and compassionate- he answered my questions and really took the time to understand my issues. -I highly recommend he and his staff. If you are having issues, questions, etc Call Dr Alperovich!! Jennene the Registered Nurse is also still there as well as Norma (formerly from the billing dept) and the Excercise / Diet Guru. Washington Bariatric & Weight Loss Center 4033 Talbot Rd S, suite 560, Renton, Wa 98055 Phone is 425-251-5111.
Michaelle H.
on 3/30/07 2:08 am - Puyallup, WA
I can't tell how this makes me feel. I too am have some issues and don't feel that i'm getting what I need from the various Dr's that I have seen since being orphaned. I have been tossing around the Idea of going back to see him but I didn't want to hit a dead end. I have been feeling like a faliure because I don't eat alot and I do my protein and vits and i have gained 10+ pounds. I have been ballooning up with water weight. I beleive that I will call the office now that I know someone else is feeling comfortable with Him again. Thanks again, Michaelle H
Krudnick M.
on 4/3/07 4:18 am - Northwest, WA
I am confident you will be well taken care of. I am having much of the same issues as you....My other Dr's just seem to be treating the problems--not the source...Dr A is wonderful! He took so much time with me during my visit. Please, call him to help you! KM
Most Active