Spokane area support person needed

amom38
on 3/13/07 6:11 pm - Metaline Falls, WA
Hi I'm looking for someone in the Spokane area that could be a support person for me. Maybe get together once in awhile, emails, share ride to fills, etc. I just need someone besides my family that I can talk with. Thanks
dgilmer
on 3/15/07 5:08 am - DAVENPORT, WA
Hi, Im diane and I just happen to live west of Spokane. Have you had surgery? I have an appointment with Dr. Oh in Federal Way to have a EGD done May 11th, with a consultation with him right after. I can't wait. A co-worker's surgery is schedule for May 14th in Spokane. Write back, I love to chat. diane
amom38
on 3/15/07 5:34 am - Metaline Falls, WA
Hi Diane, My name is April. I live North of Spokane, but hope to move to the Medical lake area soon. My surgery is Next Tuesday. I fly out on Monday afternoon. My son is going with me for support. Where will you get fills? Are you going to drive over to F.W. for them. I'm going to Richland, already have a aftercare visit scheduled. Is your Co-Worker going to Dr trotter? I'd love to get together, maybe we can start a little group of support people.
Jazwog
on 3/18/07 4:19 am - Medical Lake, WA
Hi Diane where in medical lake are you moving to? I live there now so I would be happy to help you as much as possible I have been through it all. Check out my profile if you get a change Thanks!
dgilmer
on 3/19/07 6:37 am - DAVENPORT, WA
hI,Michelle. I live in Davenport. I am planning on having a distal done later this year. A friend of mine is having surgery with Rawlins in May. We have been going to their support groups at Rockwood. diane
violamom
on 5/18/07 10:44 am - veradale, WA
Hi - I am in Liberty Lake and have just begun this process. Would ove to be able to keep in touch with other spokane people!
Maria R.
on 5/27/07 7:42 am - Walla Walla, WA
Hello there~ I just came back the the website after being away for awhile. i am several years post-op....and live in Spokane Valley. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do for you. Maria
girlwcurl
on 5/29/07 3:47 pm - spokane, WA
i live in medical lake- and have my surgery on june 25th- looks like there are some other folks out this way- maybe we could get a group going- clothing exchange - walk around the lake or just a regular chat going-
Most Active