Advice needed

clegate
on 3/6/07 10:55 am - Shelton, WA
I need some advice from those who came before me. I am stalled. My weight loss has dropped off so drastically throughout February and now into March. I lost a total of 4 lbs. in Feb. and nothing so far in March. I was doing so well and now I'm getting really frustrated. I dropped some on my exercising but now I'm exercising as much or more than before. My calorie count is still pretty good, I think. Usually between 450 and 500. I do not want to be done with weight loss. I have lost 94 lbs. and I'm really wanting to make it to -100. I am about 30 lbs. over goal weight. Please tell me I haven't lost all I'm going to loose. Thanks, Carol
merleygirl
on 3/6/07 2:14 pm
Carol I noticed that you live in Shelton. Did Dr Neil do your surgery? I had mine done on the 9th of Feb. I have not had a fill yet but I sure hope it helps me not want to eat. Did you ever have a problem with that? When did you have your surgery? Sounds like you did pretty good. Judy
clegate
on 3/7/07 4:42 am - Shelton, WA
Hi Judy, No Dr. Neil did not do my surgery. I had RNY done in August. Wish I could answer some of your questions for you. Carol
lorisb
on 3/11/07 2:15 pm - Vancouver, WA
I had my surgery in Portland. Once you get adequate restriction it should tame your hunger. Really! That's pretty darn normal -- and a common complaint on the lap band board. Lori
corinnaq
on 3/12/07 6:40 pm - Woodinville, WA
Carol, You might think about actually uping your calorie count. Alot of people who stall out as severely as you have add more calories especially protien and suddenly they start losing again. I know it seems counterintuitive but you body just might need more right now and because it's not getting it it's not about to let anything more go. It really has worked for a lot of people on my surgery month board who have gone through the exact same thing stalling for a month or more. Corinna Q
clegate
on 3/13/07 6:09 am - Shelton, WA
Thanks for the advice, Corinna. I appreciate it. I'll give it a try and see how it does. I'm so frantic about adding calories though. That old, I'm afraid of gaining, mentality. Thanks again, Carol
Most Active