LapBand Surgeon Group Health

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/07 10:43 am - .., WA
I am in WA and I have Group Health Options. I would like to find a wonderful Surgeon. And advice for me? Thanks, DreamWeaver
lorisb
on 2/27/07 9:59 pm - Vancouver, WA
Where do you live? If you don't want to name the city you could at least describe the general area... Lori
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/07 10:58 pm - .., WA
I am in the Tri Cities. I say Washingtom because I dont care where the best Doc is. I want him . DreamWeaver
Denisha V.
on 2/28/07 3:56 am - WA
Are you a state employee? Just to let you know that they have huge restrictions on all wieght loss surgery. If you go to the pebb website they have more info. Other than that Dr. Ki Oh is the best to me because he pretty much does all types of wls and he also is at one of three center of excellence in washington, the only in western washington. Hope this helps.
lorisb
on 3/2/07 1:20 am - Vancouver, WA
Have you checked here: http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeons+in+washington.html You can contact people who have already had surgery and ask about their experiences. I had my surgery in Portland at Legacy Good Sam and I know it is an outstanding program. The director, Dr. Emma Patterson, is a leading researcher in obesity surgeries and is conducting ongoing studies to try and help all of us... Lori
sopralto
on 3/28/07 3:19 pm - WA
I have Group Health and my coverage excludes lapbands. They only do RNY as far as I can tell. (And I read the insurance contract carefully)
Most Active