Surgical Weight Loss Clinic Richland WA

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/07 10:16 pm - .., WA
I would like to know if anyone has any expierence with the Surgical Weight Loss Clinic in Richland WA. The Docs. last name is Fox, Earl & S. Ross. I am concidering Lapband. DreamWeaver
TinaQ.
on 2/21/07 2:23 pm - Puyallup, WA
I went to their seminar over here on the west side and my friend was just banded in December by Earl Fox. S. Fox was one of the pioneers of the lap band procedure in the PNW. He doesn't do surgery anymore (he is old) but he does know his stuff. Your decision for a surgeon is yours alone but I do know that they have a very good success rate (my surgeon was partners with this practice until recently). The best thing to do is go to as many seminars as you can. Get to know the drs. in your area and go from there. Meet with them and see which on you like most. Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Wendee P.
on 3/4/07 1:12 am - Lebanon, WA
Hello. My husband is having LapBand performed by Dr. Fox. I am a 5 yr post-op gastric bypass patient (not performed by Dr. Fox) and I think Dr. Fox is much more informative than my surgeon was. I am actually going to Dr. Fox for my follow ups. I think Dr. Fox seems like a great, caring surgeon. My hubby's surgery is this Tues, and I will let you know how it goes. Good Luck to you on your journey!
Wendee P.
on 4/14/07 9:03 am - Lebanon, WA
HI DreamWeaver, I wanted to let you know, my husband had lapband by Dr. Fox and he seemed to have excellent bedside manor. The surgery went well and he is on his way to recovery. Good Luck to you. Wendee
Most Active