Eastside Support Group?

Leanne
on 2/10/07 5:54 am - Puget Sound, WA
Hi there, I just had my RNY on 2/2 and was wondering if there are any support groups that meet on the Eastside? My doctor is Dr. Weber and he doesn't seem to have any support groups that meet - would love to start one or join a group with anyone. Thanks! Leanne
leberle
on 2/11/07 7:26 am - Yakima, WA
Hi Leanne, I live in Yakima and am still in the pre op stage of my procedure. I have an acquaintance that had lap band surgery and she knows of a group that gathers once a month at a resturant for dinner. I visited the group with her. It was encouraging to hear people's stories. Her name is Cindy and her email is: [email protected] She is 16 months out from her surgery and has met her goal weight. She had a lot of great things to share. My email is [email protected] Let me know how you're doing. I'd love to keep in contact with you. Linda
SusanL
on 2/11/07 12:42 pm - Somewhere out there, WA
Hi Leanne, I'm not sure where you live but I enjoy Vitalady's support group in Puyallup. The next meeting will be on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. I go to the meetings on Tuesdays and really enjoy them. I've also attended the St Joe's meetings but will stay with Vitalady. Susan
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/15/07 7:24 am - WA
Hi I am the one of the owners of Enjoy Health, We are hosting a support group meeting in Auburn the Second Tuesday of each month. You can call for details 253 939 8865 Merrilou
Most Active