Puyallup/South Sound Support Group

TheMuse
on 2/5/07 6:02 am - Puyallup, WA
Hello All, I am new to the area and was wondering if there are any support groups in the Puyallup/South Sound areas? If there are not any groups currently established I would be interested in organizing one if there was interest in such. I am almost 4 years post op, but still would like the support of a group of people who have gone through or are getting ready to go through with one of the biggest decisions we can make in our lifetimes. Please let me know what you all think or if there is a group already in place, have a wonderful day! Best always, Heather
SusanL
on 2/5/07 6:27 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Heather, Vitalady has a support group in Puyallup on the second Tuesday or Wed of the month. I really enjoy going to her meetings. I tried another group but didn't like it as much at the ones at Vitalady. I go to the meetings on Tuesdays and this is also when I pick-up any supplies I need from her store. Susan
TheMuse
on 2/5/07 6:37 am - Puyallup, WA
Hello Susan, Thank you so much for your reply!! Are her meetings "sales meetings"? I wanted something casual where there was no pressure to purchase anything, just others getting together to discuss challenges, successes and recommendations, while giving us some time out. Best always and you look great! Heather
SusanL
on 2/5/07 7:03 am - Somewhere out there, WA
They don't try to sell anything to you.....We do however get to try samples all the time. It is casual and I think if you try it out you will enjoy going to her meetings. It's a great place to ask questions or brain storm with other if you need to. Susan
ellenk
on 2/5/07 11:03 am - Puyallup, WA
I also recommend the Vitalady support group. It is not a sales pitch meeting. Michelle and her hubby Don are both long time success stories with surgery. She has a website www.vitalady.com (I think) and you can check that out. Meetings start at 7 p.m. with chat, and gets rolling about 7.30. The meetings are second Tues and following Wed each month. Come next week and check it out! Ellen
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/15/07 7:29 am - WA
Hi Heather, My name is Dennis my wife and I are the owners of Enjoy Health. Merrilou is hosting a new support group starting March 13th. it will be at our office/Home in Auburn. Call us for details 253 939 8865
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/17/07 1:01 am - WA
Heather, We are starting a support group meeting in Auburn. Our first meeting is March 13. Call me for details. 253 939 8865 or 1 888 993 6569. This is a casual, get aquainted meeting, no sales pitches, and to see what all you want to discuss in the future. Merrilou
Most Active