Duodenal Switch Support Meeting, All Welcome

Laura H.
on 2/4/07 4:12 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Everyone, It's time for the Seattle Area DS Meeting. Here is the lowdown. Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone you think might be interested in coming. When: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 4:00 PM, Where: Sizzler, Tukwila 16615 Southcenter Pkwy Tukwila, WA Seattle , WA 98188 (206) 575-0427 We meet in the meeting room at the back of the restaurant. Dr. John Rabkin will be flying in from San Francisco for the meeting and will give a presentation on the history of WLS as well as information on the DS. Weather could be a factor but he did fly himself in during the snow last month so I have faith that he will make it. By the way, I have started a meetup.com group for this meeting. Here is a link to the group: http://wls.meetup.com/90/ Please come join us there. Meetup.com is really fun, they have all sorts of groups you can join to meet other people who share your interests and it is free. I am slowly recovering from my lower body lift but can now drive and get around much better so I will be there with bells on. Everyone is welcome at our meetings and Dr. Rabkin has plenty of experience with the other WLSs. So if you have had a different surgery but are looking for a place to come for support please know that you are welcome! We have some RNYers and Lapbanders who attend as well as all of us DSers. Friends and support people are also welcome as are people in the medical field who would like to expand their knowledge of WLS. I hope to see you there! Laura
Most Active