Hi All!! Newbie here

Kattin
on 2/1/07 3:26 am - WA
Wow! Didn't know we had state forums. Guess I should delve into forum more. I'm from Gig Harbor, Wa. I weigh 238 and want to get to 130ish. Had my surgeon appt. on Jan.28, was preapproved for surgery. So surgery scheduled for March 7,2007. YIPPE!! So from now till surgery will be busy getting all preop testing done. Oh how fun! Not I've been lurking here for 2 mo. and it's a very informative site and everyone is so friendly Hope to get to know all of you! As you all have been a inspitation to me. Take care, Kathy
SusanL
on 2/1/07 4:40 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Welcome to the WA Board and congratulations on your upcoming surgery date. I am 4 months post op. Susan
clegate
on 2/1/07 10:06 am - Shelton, WA
Hi Kathy, Welcome to the WA boards. This is a great group. Really supportive and nice. I used to live in your area. Recently moved to Shelton. Good luck with your surgery. Who's your surgeon? By the way, did you know you can join the March surgery date forum too? Keep us posted! Carol
corinnaq
on 2/1/07 1:01 pm - Woodinville, WA
Kathy, Welcome to the Washington board....we've been a little quiet lately but still it's a great group for any questions you might have. I also recommend getting on the March 07 forum. It will be the group of people who are all having surgery in March. My November group has been amazing and it's so great to get to go through all the same stuff at the same time. Good luck, congrats on your surgery date, and please feel free to ask any questions that might arise! Corinna Q
PinkFlamingoes
on 2/2/07 9:44 am - Buckley, WA
Welcome Kathy . And congratulations on your upcoming surgery . Kathy
Geminidream
on 2/2/07 10:08 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Kathy and welcome to the WA forum...glad you found it. This place is full of great people and a lot of support. Congratulations on your March 7th date. The time will alternately fly by and crawl by. You'll get all that testing out of the way and then get ready to do your preparations at home. All the things you'll want to stock up on and feathering your nest for a comfy recuperation zone. It is a very exciting time, enjoy every bit of it! Molly
lorisb
on 2/2/07 11:42 am - Vancouver, WA
Howdy! I hope your surgery is uneventful and all that you expect it to be (and more)! Lori
JIMSLAFFINGIRL
on 2/19/07 7:44 am - in the sagebrush and cheatgrass of Washington
Hello there. Which side of the state are you on? I am here on the east side, well actually right in the middle of the state. My surgeon is in Spokane, and I have not been able to find local support groups, so finding this site was a real asset for me. Congratulations on your surgery date. So soon. The rest of us, are giving three cheers for you. What a fun new birthday.
Most Active