OUTSTANDING SUPPLEMENTS!!!!

S Andrews
on 1/21/07 3:36 am - eatonville, WA
Hi! I've had a hard time trying to find a good supplement since having surgery. I was tired all the time even tho I was taking my Bs and a multi vitamin. A friend shared this supplement with me and I have had great success with it. It has made a huge difference. I have a lot more energy, my blood sugar feels stable and my cravings for sugar have diminished. My whole body feels like its back in balance. I've done a lot of research on this particular supplement and I think its the best out there for those of us who have had bariatric surgery. Once we've had surgery our bodies aren't able to absorb the nutrients like they once did. These supplements are made from whole foods making it easier for our bodies to absorb them., they have added enzymes to help the small intestine absorb more nutrients and it has a superb mineral core added. It has the highest ORAC rating of any supplement on the market. The ORAC value is simply our bodies ability to absorb nutrients. Check out the following website and if you have any questions please feel free to email me. Sharon www.911supplementaledge.com/sandrews
Stacey B.
on 1/24/07 11:01 am - Tacoma, WA
According to the webpage- YOU run this website! Why lie about a friend sharing the supplement? That just makes me question anything you have to say about them!
S Andrews
on 1/25/07 11:18 am - eatonville, WA
I'm sorry that you feel you have the right to be so judgemental of me when you don't even know me. I have never lied about this. A very good friend DID share the supplements with me. I had great success with them and decided to sell them. I simply shared the website on OH. I do not run the website- I am simply a distributor of a great product. The OH board reveiwed my post and changed it somewhat so if there is something you've missed I apologize. Sharon
Stacey B.
on 1/25/07 11:49 am - Tacoma, WA
I think the approach you've taken in the second post is a much better one- being compelled to sell them because you feel there are so great! After reading the first post about a friend sharing it with you and then I click the link and the corner of the site says : This 911 Supplemental Edge Site Operated By: Sharon Andrews [email protected] Phone: 3608328803 That just seemed like a sneaky plug to sell your product, I felt it was deceptive and I wasn't about to let myself be taken in! The full story makes me want to check it out- not run away from your site. Sorry if you felt it was judgemental, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who came to that conclusion based on your post.
Most Active