Irvine convention

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/20/07 9:28 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi all . I was just wondering if anyone on the Washington board beside myself , was planning on going to the Irving California convention , in April ? I'm going , almost certainly . It'll be so much fun . I'm a little nervous about going solo , but i'm going to . It's too short a time period to take the munchkins to Disneyland , but some are making it a vacation . I am really excited about being able to go to an OH event . Check out the schedule . xoxox Kathy
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/20/07 9:32 pm - Buckley, WA
Please excuse any typo's . I had my knee surgery on friday & am on pain meds . That's my excuse , as long as I can milk it . lol .
clegate
on 1/21/07 11:52 pm - Shelton, WA
Oh my gosh, Kathy. You look great! And it's not the pain meds talking. Congrats. Carol
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/22/07 1:54 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Carol . xoxox Kathy
auntlorlee
on 1/23/07 7:54 am - Bellingham, WA
YOU LOOK AWESOME CAROL! Whoo hoo!!! Onderland suits you well! Lori
clegate
on 1/23/07 8:32 am - Shelton, WA
Thanks, Lori. Where have you been? I have missed you. Thought about emailing to make sure you were OK. So great to hear from you. Carol
SallyT
on 1/22/07 7:33 am - Federal Way, WA
Hello. What a gorgeous gal you are turning out to be. Very proud of you. I have no clue about this convention. Just started reading OH column, since moving in December, back to Federal Way area. Maybe if it looks ok, or not too costly, I could check out and come with. I'll sure look at the info and read up.
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/22/07 9:12 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Sally , you're so sweet . You should check out the event details for Irvine . It looks really interesting . I don't know what else is close . Some people have talked about Disneyland , but i'm not going to go to Disneyland this time . I'll be able to get Christopher an Irvine sweatshirt . I get him sweatshirts whenever I go anywhere . TTFN . Kathy
auntlorlee
on 1/23/07 7:55 am - Bellingham, WA
KATHY! I didn't even recognize you! You look fab girl!!!!! I wish I could go to the conference but I hate traveling alone. My husband would never want to go with me. He is kinda shy and doesn't like crowds. I might change my mind though... sounds fun! Lori
Most Active