Seattle Area Duodenal Switch Meeting

Laura H.
on 1/12/07 6:47 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Everyone, Dr. John Rabkin is planning to fly in for our Duodenal Switch meeting tomorrow and I will be there as well even though I am still recovering from my recent Lower Body Lift. I may be able to avoid pain meds in which case I will drive myself and Dr. Rabkin, otherwise my father will be driving but either way we will make it to the Sizzler in Tukwila at 4pm. I am having some problems after my Jan. 3 LBL (skin necrosis) so I have been slow to post this but I hope everyone can still make it. Here's the location info, 16615 Southcenter Pkwy Tukwila, WA 98188 (206) 575-0427 We meet in the meeting room and it sounds like Dr. Rabkin will be able to bring his special scale since he will be flying his own plane. I hope I have included all of the info. If not, it's because I am on narcotics, sorry for any ommisions. By the way, last month we had a couple of people who came after being abandoned by the wish center. Please know that any of you that would like to attend and are looking for a warm supportive group of people who have experience with WLS you are very welcome to attend! Our focus is DS but Dr. Rabkin has experience with most forms of WLS and is very good about answering individual questions. We also have had some Lapbanders attend and they seemed to enjoy the meeting as well. Laura
Most Active