How do we get friends?

Sandyhammer
on 1/11/07 12:50 am - WA
I notice a lot of you have a tag that lists friends. How do you do that. I am new to this type of computer experience and sure could use some help in knowing how this works. I haven't begun my support group yet as I am only two weeks out and it meets next week. So I'm relying on this. Thanks
Geminidream
on 1/11/07 3:22 am - Spokane, WA
Sandy, when you find an OH member you'd like to invite to be your friend the easiest way is to click on their highlighted name when you see it in a post. It will bring you to their profile page and in the lefthand-most box of the profile it will list an option for inviting this person to be your friend. Just click it and you are on your way. It is up to the person to respond to you, very simple...they just look at their unread mail and follow the directions to either invite or whatever. It is a newer feature here that I really appreciate. The friends list makes it quick and easy for you to read friends' blogs and catch up on their progress or struggles, to private message them and to keep in touch. Glad to have you here for our online support. We can all use all the help we can get. Molly
Most Active