Vitalady Support Group Meeting Tonight

SusanL
on 1/10/07 6:06 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Is anyone going to her support group tonight? I usually go on Tuesdays but will be attending tonights this month. Hope to meet new faces. Susan
Stacey B.
on 1/11/07 7:13 am - Tacoma, WA
Darn- I just saw this, althought I don't think I would have ventured out last night anyway. We ended up with about 6-7 inches of snow in Tacoma. I'd like to check out her group, I've been going to the one @ St. Joes the 1st & 3rd monday nights @ 645. I want to have an excuse to do a tasting @ Vitalady- so far I've just ordered the sample sizes (I know your tastes change after surgery).
SusanL
on 1/11/07 8:15 am - Somewhere out there, WA
I decided not to venture out last night. I too live in Tacoma and really didn't want to deal with the weather plus I had a sick child. I've been wanting to go to the group at St Joes but haven't had the chance to. Susan
Stacey B.
on 1/11/07 9:02 am - Tacoma, WA
Maybe I'll see you next week then? I thought it would be a hassle to go to the hospital but I am usually able to park right on the street near the cafeteria. That's where we meet- in the glassed in back of the cafeteria. They are a friendly group and there is a nutritionist that leads the session. I've been going since before I even met with the Doctor just to hear other peoples experiences.
Most Active