CELEBRATING THE NEW ME IN 2007!!!

aliciousboop
on 1/2/07 5:45 pm - yakima, WA
Hello everyone!!! This is felicia!!! I just got plugged back in so am looking for support because am working on the new me!!! I started at 236.5 and as of today am at 133!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need help with vit. Send me a mess: felicia
Stacey B.
on 1/3/07 9:59 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm just starting this journey so I can't answer your questions but I can say WhooooHooo! YOU GO GIRL!
Geminidream
on 1/3/07 2:29 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi Felicia, nice to meet you and congratulations on your great success! What help do you need with vitamins? When I first started seeing Dr. Rawlins about my post-VBG stomach pain he had me see his dietician and I was really anemic. She put me on Optisource four times a day (the chewable from Walgreens) and had me start drinking Isopure. It took a few months, but I got my blood levels back to normal. Once they were normal my fingernails started growing like crazy...they never ever had grown before. I credit the Optisource for sure. With it I don't have to take any extra B12 or Calcium...it is all included. The hardest part is remembering to chew them four times a day, the taste isn't bad at all. Now being post-op RNY the chewable vitamins are the easiest drugs I have to get down. Lets not talk about the blood pressure medecines...ugh! Keep posting here, your success is very encouraging to those of us just starting out and looking at the future with a little skepticism. I know the weight will come off and I will feel better but sometimes am just too impatient. Molly
Aunt Pam
on 1/4/07 2:36 pm - Arlington, WA
Felicia, WOW way to go!!! I am so proud of all of your lost pounds! looking good! Glad you are plugged back in! -Pam
Most Active