Experience with Dr. Earl Fox?

hamgarn
on 12/1/06 11:58 am - Richland, WA
I am scheduled for LAGB surgery on Jan 11 with Dr. Earl Fox. Anybody have any experience with him that they can share (he's got clinics in both Tacoma and Richland)? Anyone familiar with the staff or procedures done in Richland? Thanks. Peggy
corinnaq
on 12/2/06 4:17 am - Woodinville, WA
Peggy, My experience with Dr Fox/his staff was not great. I went to his seminar in Federal Way and it was very informative and he seemed great. Then I called his offices to get questions answered about costs and such (as I am a self pay patient) and was met with "who cares" attitudes from everyone I spoke to. It was like they were totally put out that they even had to talk to me. It made me upset enough that I ended up using a different surgeon who was significantly less expensive (literally $10,000 less expensive), just as experienced, and has an amazing support staff. I couldn't be happier with my choice. To their benefit though, I have read many reviews of him and people are usually quite happy with his clinics. I just thought I would share my two cents Corinna Q
lorisb
on 12/2/06 1:37 pm - Vancouver, WA
Have you checked out this forum yet? You could also e-mail some of the people who've identified Dr. Fox as their surgeon. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/?ID=985231951 I've heard mixed reviews about Dr. Fox so I can't say one way or the other. What I can say is be sure to research your surgeon until you feel comfortable handing your life over to this person now and for future aftercare... Lori
Most Active