Off To Surgery Tomorrow!

cwest66
on 11/30/06 9:23 am - Seattle, WA
Hi All, I'm off to my RNY surgery tomorrow morning (Dec 1) at 7:30am at Stevens Hospital in Edmonds with Dr. Weber. I have a few butterflies, not so much about the surgery, but about what my life will be like afterwards. I hope I can do everything. I'm feeling kind of emotional and could you a few words of support. Colleen
K C
on 11/30/06 12:12 pm - Bothell, WA
Life will be different for sure. But if you've made it this far (done the research, made the decision, scheduled the date, etc.) then I believe you're a woman of courage and strength and you'll be able to adapt to the new life. I'm only 11 weeks out and am still finding my way through this ... Good luck! --Kate
kryspy
on 11/30/06 12:28 pm - SeaTac, WA
That's amazing! I wish you the best of luck... be sure to take care of yourself post-Op, okay? I also have Dr. Weber as my surgeon, although he's doing a VBG on me... and not until 12/26/06. Let me know how he is! Congratulations!
giddy1022
on 12/1/06 11:44 am - Everett, WA
Krystal, I wish you the best of luck!!! I also have surgery this month (12/18) with Dr. Weber Let me know how it goes. I'll keep you in my prayers! Congratulations!!! Dana
Rachael S.
on 12/2/06 3:28 am - Seattle, WA
CONGRATULATIONS- Krystal! I am sure your surgery will be uneventful and you will have a speedy recovery. - Rachael
cwest66
on 12/20/06 5:42 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Krystal, I'm recovering from my surgery, thanks for the kind words. Everything went fine. As for Dr. Weber, don't expect him to show up to see you at the hospital when he says he will -- he's almost always several hours late. I think he's an excellent surgeon but he could use some sensitivity training. He was great while I was in the hospital, other than being late, but afterwards he seemed annoyed when I called with questions (and he told me to call if I had them). Anyway, I think maybe that's the way surgeons are, busy and rushed, but I just wanted to let you know. Be sure to get all your questions answered post surgery and don't let him rush you! Good Luck and talk to you post surgery! Colleen
clegate
on 12/2/06 1:23 pm - Shelton, WA
Good luck, Colleen. I'm sure everything went fine. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you when you're feeling better. Carol
Most Active