Another orphaned Wish Center patient

Brian Johnson
on 11/29/06 1:55 pm - Renton, WA
Hi there Anyone know who has our files, are they referring patients to someone? I am really concerned about my medical history being somewhere I don't know. I am so thankful for the second chance the Wish Center has give me, but a little upset that there's not better communication about what to do next. Any help from any one would be great. Thanks! Brian
JPmomoftwins
on 12/1/06 5:23 am - Maple Valley, WA
Brian, They are open at the Valley Medical Center under a new name and their phone number is 425-251-5111...give them a call I am sure they are more than willing to help you get your records or continue with your care. Jennifer
Deleecee
on 12/16/06 10:41 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Brian, What Jennifer said. Dr. Alperovich is up and running at Valley. He'll have all of your medical records and can provide you with any after care that you need. Good luck! Donna 296/161/145
nursie
on 12/21/06 3:10 pm
Brian, This is Jennene the old nurse for the WISH Center . The WISH center doesn't exist anymore but the program is still functioning. Valley Medical center has taken the practice over and re-opened the clinic as Washington Bariatric & Weight loss center. It is staffed by most of the previous staff minus the Wish Center issues. If you are interested in continuing the processes. Please give us a call my direct number is 425-228-3440 ext. 2646 or the clinics main number is 425-251-5111. If you were a previous patient your records are still in the clinic. We have acquired those records as part of the new clinic. I wish you luck and hope to see you soon. Happy Holidays, Jennene
Most Active