Clothes to New Home 18/20

SusanL
on 11/27/06 7:20 am - Somewhere out there, WA
I have lots of clothes to give away but would rather have someone local get them. I have longs skirts, a couple shorter business ones, some pants and shirts. I also have a nice business work coat as well. If you are interested please let me know. Susan
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/27/06 8:47 am - Dallas, TX
I am not in this size yet, but would not mind having them. Let me know only if you don't get another taker that could use them now.
nicholehunt1026
on 11/28/06 3:58 pm
Susan this really has nothing to do with the clothes I apologize, however I want to use Dr. Ho for my surgeon. Can you suggest a good PCP , my current PCP does not "believe" in WSL. He keeps telling me to go jog it off. Maybe you can suggest someone local? Nichole
SusanL
on 11/29/06 12:46 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Nicole, Where do you live? I live in Tacoma and see Robert H Wilson in Fircrest. Susan
Stacey B.
on 1/11/07 10:19 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Nicole, I saw your post asking for a PCP to recommend Dr. Oh. I see Dr. Doris Page in Tacoma. Although I didn't think she was pro-surgical weight loss, she gladly referred me to Dr. Oh. She has an office manager who has or is going thru by-pass at Madigan. She does want to know you've done your part in trying to take it off. I wrote a letter to take in with me outlining my history with obesity and why I've decided to persue the Lap Band. I found it easier than trying to remember everything I wanted to say plus I tend to get emotional when faced with that sort of thing. I took with me everything from the seminar and had even attended support group meetings. I think that may be good advice that you might even want to try on your own Dr. before going elsewhere. Once they realize the research and thought you've put into this they might take you seriously. If not tell them you plan to go elsewhere- they may not want to loss you as a patient!
xosaraxo
on 12/11/06 10:23 am - Silverdale, WA
I am just getting into a 18/20!! I am a Navy wife and we are on a limited budget. We have two small kids, and my husband is only an e3. I will take the clothes off your hands gladly!! I am always having to buy for my kids, and never have much left for myself. I dont complain though, just being down from a size 28 to a size 20 is enough of a blessing for me! Let me know, if you still have them and are still willing to give them away!! Thanks!! XOXO Sara
Most Active