Dr. recommendation for VG

Lena Kay
on 11/25/06 12:01 pm - WA
I had a lapband removed due to erosion. I'm planning to get a Vertical Gastrectomy, and am looking for a doctor, preferably in the Seattle/Eastside area. Any suggestions?
cheryl D.
on 11/27/06 3:18 pm - bellingham, WA
No but what is a VG? Good luck.
Lena Kay
on 11/27/06 3:36 pm - WA
I'm sorry I'm not very familiar with it myself. It's a vertical sleeve gastrectomy. I had a lapband before so I'm very familiar with that language, but the sleeve is something I'm just learning about.
corinnaq
on 11/29/06 3:17 pm - Woodinville, WA
I honestly don't know if he does VG but Dr Joseph Chebli and his staff at Northwest Hospital (Northgate area) are wonderful and I'd HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Corinna Q
kryspy
on 11/30/06 12:25 pm - SeaTac, WA
I'm not sure if he does VSG's (Vertical Sleeve Gastectomies), but Dr. James Weber at Swedish-Ballard (soon to be Steven's Hospital in Edmonds, WA) is AMAZING. I'll be getting my VBG (Vertical Banded... NOT the LapBand) from him on 12/26/06. You might also consider the VBG, as it is a hybrid of sorts between Gastric Bypass and the LapBand. Read-up on it! If you are ready to do a lot of the work yourself (i.e. exercise, eating healthy, etc.), then this is perfect. Best of luck!
Lena Kay
on 12/3/06 7:11 am - WA
I'll start checking it out today. Thanks!
Kristi67
on 12/5/06 9:49 pm - Walla Walla, WA
Come check us out we are VSG we have our own page and the people are evry helpful Look under forums Good luck
Most Active