Tylenol Go Tabs

Geminidream
on 11/18/06 4:40 am - Spokane, WA
In case you haven't tried them, here's a personal review of the new Tylenol Go Tabs. They are sugar free and are a chewable 500mg dose of acetaminophen. "Spearmint Ice" flavored. The sweetener is acesulfame potassium and sucralose. It was great to see them available since I'll be avoiding as many solid pills as possible the first few months after my surgery. Gave them a try last night since I didn't have any other Tylenol in the house and had a headache. My opinion: YUCK!!!!! These will be great incentive to tough out any aches and pains I may have post-op. Just my 2 cents... Molly
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/18/06 6:06 am - Dallas, TX
Amen! I thought they were horrible. I purchased the liquid instead.
Geminidream
on 11/19/06 5:39 am - Spokane, WA
Luckily I found the receipt and will return all but the opened packet. (like a dummy I bought five of them before trying) Is your liquid Tylenol an adult strength or a kids? Seems like it'd be so much easier to get the taste of liquid out of your mouth than a chewable that gets all stuck in your teeth and all. Can hardly wait to taste the liquid Prozac my pcm has on order for me. Molly
corinnaq
on 11/19/06 3:26 pm - Woodinville, WA
Thanks for the review. I also bought liquid tylenol and it's not bad at all. It is adult extra strength. My mom just went and asked the pharmacist what he recommeded and he said they had just come out with this stuff. Corinna Q
Most Active