Anyone have size 24 and/or size 22 bottoms to give away?

BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/16/06 2:59 am - Dallas, TX
Casual, business, or skirts. Since the girls have not shrunk, I am still wearing the same tops. I only have 2 pairs of pants and they are now too big. Anyone got any they are willing to give a way. I can make arrangements for picking them up or meeting you at a support group. Please let me know.
SallyT
on 11/20/06 3:33 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi, right now, I live in Port Townsend, but will be moving to Fed Way/Des Moines area very soon. I do have a couple pairs of casual slacks and some tops in 24/26 sizes. I will be in Dash Pt State Park on Wed and Thursday this week. My hubby just accepted a Park Ranger job at that park and we will be living onsite. Maybe you could meet me at my "new house" there on Wed. I gave some tops and bottoms to my sister, but if she doesn't want all of them, I would certainly pass them on to you. I can give you my cell phone (renton nbr) if you like, for driving directions. Sincerely, Sally
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/27/06 8:43 am - Dallas, TX
Sorry I did not get back to you. I don't mean to come across ungrateful for your reply or offer. I have been thinking and slacks are just a waste on me. Really I guess I need jeans. Thanks for the offer though.
blewis8599
on 11/24/06 3:15 am - Auburn, WA
I am in Auburn, I have a few pairs........................you are welcome to them....
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/27/06 8:44 am - Dallas, TX
Can you tell me more about what you have? I am really more in the market for Jeans. Do you have those?
Most Active