Bonney Lake support group

PinkFlamingoes
on 11/15/06 7:20 am - Buckley, WA
PLATEAU WLS SUPPORT GROUP FOR PEOPLE IN ALL PHASES OF WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY A GREAT CHANCE TO MEET WLS PEERS FUTURE LECTURES & PRODUCT TESTING THIRD THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH 5:30 - 7:30 pm @ BONNEY LAKE OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY 21525 Hwy 410 East , Suite B , BONNEY LAKE 98391 CONTACT : KERI 360-825-9876
PinkFlamingoes
on 11/16/06 2:46 am - Buckley, WA
Tonight is the first meeting , if anyone is interested . Kathy
Starbeck
on 11/21/06 11:42 am - WA
Hi, Can anyone come to these meetings? I'm waiting for my financing to come thru before I get my surgery. I would like to find a group to join so I can have a good support group in place after the surgery when I need it. I'm in Puyallup so I thought you would be close. Thanks Kiki
PinkFlamingoes
on 11/21/06 12:42 pm - Buckley, WA
Kiki , You're more than welcome to come pre-op . Our next meeting will be on the 21st of December . I think it's great to go to meetings pre-op . I started going pre-op . I go to Vita lady's support group on south hill in Puyallup , too . Hers is on the 2nd Tuesday & Wednesday of the month . I will put a reminder & directions in December , on the message board , for the Bonney Lake meeting . It's pretty easy to find , on 410 . Kathy
Most Active