hi !! Im HOME !!

Cynthia_G.
on 11/13/06 10:56 am - moses lake, WA
Hi all Im home from the hospital now!!I got home on thursday the 9th all I have been doing is sleeping hope Im getting enough water and protein ,jello and ice pop ??how long dose the runnnns last??? !!OH Ya!! muti vitamins TOO! I FEEL like Im putting something into my mouth everytime I turn around I also stopped taking the pain meds 3rd day after I got home Im trying to walk as mush as poss. I still get tired then back to bed!!
SusanL
on 11/13/06 11:57 pm - Somewhere out there, WA
Congratulations on your journey. As for the runs I only had them about a week. It took about three weeks for me to get my strength back. Taking a shower would do me in and I would have to take a nap. I now have a chair in my shower which helps me out a lot. Best of luck on your recovery. Susan
auntlorlee
on 11/14/06 1:11 am - Bellingham, WA
Congrats on making it to the losers bench!!!! I never had the runs... I had the opposite problem. But you will be very tired those first few weeks. Don't feel bad about napping ALOT! You need to build up your strength! Take care, Lori
Billie Jo C.
on 11/14/06 1:28 am - Spokane, WA
Welcome home and congratulations. Hope you start feeling better soon
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/14/06 1:42 am - Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Losers' Bench! I am 26 days out and I still have a problem with mad dashes to the toilet. But it gets better, so I hear. Remember your emotions are going to be all over the place for the first 20 days. It is normal. You might even question your decision to have the surgery. But then you will have that one day where you are finally feeling like you. It gets a whole lot better after day 20. So just hold on. Keep your support system close. Post whenever you need some encouragement. Keep pressing on for the prize!
Geminidream
on 11/14/06 8:16 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Cynthia, congratulations on your surgery!!! Glad to hear you are off your pain meds already and on your way to recovery. Rest, rest, rest and sip, sip, sip. Can't wait to hear more from you on your experiences. Yay for you!!! Molly
Most Active