I'm Home

corinnaq
on 11/13/06 8:16 am - Woodinville, WA
Just thought I would put a little update. I'm home from the hospital and doing well...as well as can be expected I suppose. The hospital their staff and Dr Chebli were all wonderful and I can't recommend them enough. My stay was so comfortable and everyone was so friendly and helpful it was just great. So now I'm just working on those liquids and protiens not doing too bad with them but more will never be a bad thing. Hope everyone is doing well! Corinna Q
auntlorlee
on 11/13/06 8:20 am - Bellingham, WA
Welcome to the losers bench Corinna! Congrats!!! Keep us posted on your progress!!! And Drink Drink Drink!!! Lori
SusanL
on 11/13/06 11:58 pm - Somewhere out there, WA
Corinna, Congrats on your journey. Glad to hear everything went well for you and I wish you to best. Susan
Billie Jo C.
on 11/14/06 1:24 am - Spokane, WA
Gratz Corinn, glad to hear your surgery went well...good luck
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/14/06 1:46 am - Dallas, TX
Congrats on starting your journey to the new you! I am glad to hear that your experience was good. Post here when you need encouragement. We are here for you.
Geminidream
on 11/14/06 8:45 am - Spokane, WA
Corinna, it is so nice to hear such good news. Sounds like you are doing great and I'm so happy for you. Keep us posted on how things continue to go for you--we can all learn. Keep up your good work and congratulations. Molly
SallyT
on 11/20/06 3:21 am - Federal Way, WA
Welcome back home after your surgery. Was wonderful to hear things went well for you. Continued success with your weight loss. Get lots of rest. Take Care!
Stacey B.
on 11/27/06 9:55 am - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations Corrina! I'm so jealous, I'd give anything to be at your bend of this journey! I'm waiting (not so patiently) for my 1st appointment with Dr. Oh. I know there are a lot of hoops to go through before I can post my homecoming! Good Luck! Stacey
Most Active