Spokane Friends!!

Holly M.
on 11/12/06 10:16 am
Fellow Spokanites, Wanna be friends??? I need some support close to home.
Billie Jo C.
on 11/13/06 1:25 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Holly, I was just looking at your profile and noticed I have the same insurance as you do. I pay a premium each month and I get a big run around with them already. I'm in the process of being approved I believe...my Doctor said one thing to me "Lets get stage one started" I'm thinking that means I'm in stage one of the approval process? She has already set me up for a sleep study and a nutritionist appointment. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. A lot has changed with insurance in the past year or so but I'm really hoping its a bit more easier to get this process approved. Well I will be attending the meeting this Thursday at rock-wood clinic so I might meet you there. Be good.... -Billie Jo
Cynthia_G.
on 11/13/06 11:06 am - moses lake, WA
Hi Molly M. Im in moses Lake and just got home from Nov 9th at Sacred Heart Hospitlal Dr. M Rawlins did my surgery I would love to be your friend!! and I would like to come to the support group meeting sometime Here in Moses lake we need one still !!! I have a few people that would go up together! SOO!! Lets be FRIENDS!!! Cynthia
Geminidream
on 11/14/06 8:22 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Holly! Count me in for some local support. New friends are always welcome and heaven knows we can all use the support. Are you going to be able to come to the Rockwood Clinic Support group meeting this Thursday evening? Hope so! Molly
Debbie D.
on 12/13/06 11:02 am - Chelan, WA
Hi Holly, I am hoping to have surgery at the Rockwood Clinic. I am finally now waiting to get approval.
Most Active