OFF TOPIC- South Seattle Church Suggestions

BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/7/06 12:21 am - Dallas, TX
Our church closed in June. I still have not found a new one. I am running out of places to visit. Do any of you go to a church you just love and encourage visitors? Being a former worship leader, the music is really important. It needs to be contemporary and a solid flow into the message. If you church has a worship leader that stops to tell a story in between songs or has announcements after music and before the message, don't bother inviting me. I don't mean to offend, I just know what kind of worship works for me. I would prefer to remain S. Baptist but am open to a non-denominational. Any suggestions?
breno
on 11/16/06 1:02 pm
Hi- odd your post is on the main message board- even odder that no one else is replying.. Are you bookmarked for the Christainity Board here at Obesityhelp.com? Anyhow- I am a bit North of you - attending a LOVING Independant Baptist Church in Woodinville- however it is not Contempory - we PRAISE with good ole Hymns of old, yet if you desire to visit I would love to have you come sit with my husband and I, Write to me in Private and I will send along the info THANKS for stepping out in faith with your spirit of faith , All for Jesus BRENDA
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 11/17/06 12:47 am - Dallas, TX
Thanks so much for replying, that is way too far. But I appreciate the time you took to email me. I only got the link to the christianity forum, and I have not posted it there yet. I think I will do it this morning.
Most Active