!!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!!!

takelly
on 10/31/06 8:50 am - SEATTLE, WA
Does anyone now a place here in washington that is easy to get medical financing with credit challenges?? I am struggling and I hope that some one here can point me in the right direction! I am in panic mode.
auntlorlee
on 11/1/06 4:40 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Resa! Have you checked into the Capital One program? They have a program just for surgery etc. I would start there. Hope that helps! Lori
Kaylynne
on 11/1/06 10:56 am - ~, WA
I would suggest Capital One as well. It's my understanding that they offer different interest rates depending on your credit. Good luck! K
LaDena
on 11/1/06 3:11 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
You might try American General. Or HSBC (Benifical National) They are both lending companies. I personally would stay as far away from Capital One as possible..unless it's your last resort and they are the only ones willing to help. Capital One is the Devil. I have gone toe to toe with them several times. If you do go with them be warned that if they approve you and your credit is not that great, your intrest rates are likely to be around 30%. Also, God forbid you are late by even one day, they will charge you $35 a day minimum, and they will call you and call you and call you and call you. Best of luck to you. Let us know how it goes. Dena
auntlorlee
on 11/2/06 12:43 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks for the heads up! I was going to look into them when I get my plastics done since my insurance won't cover it. I think I will look elsewhere.... Lori
Most Active