WOW Moment!

clegate
on 10/27/06 6:13 am - Shelton, WA
I just had a wow moment. I just realized that my "girls" stick out further than my stomach! I'm also down 58lbs today! And it's Friday! Can this get any better? Carol
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/06 8:15 am - Bothell, WA
WooHoo, 58lbs., way to go Carol!
corinnaq
on 10/27/06 10:01 am - Woodinville, WA
That's awesome!! Good for you. I'm a little worried my "girls" are going to go the way of the rest of me *sigh* But better to be thin than to have have big boobs Corinna Q
lhasaraptormom
on 10/27/06 11:04 am - Spokane, WA
That's great I wish mine did that but unless they are fully harnessed , they are just a couple of skin colored tube sox...
Geminidream
on 10/27/06 12:32 pm - Spokane, WA
Carol, that is an awesome wow! Congratulations on the 58 pound loss. That is something great to look forward to I hadn't really thought about. After my VBG loss I had breast reduction done so my girls are way out of whack with my current size. Molly
auntlorlee
on 10/30/06 5:20 am - Bellingham, WA
Whoo hoo!! I remember when I first realized that! What an awesome feeling huh? Congrats on the 58lbs!!!! Lori
RVisheaven
on 11/2/06 1:27 pm - Bellingham, WA
:haha: We had a big discussion about this at work. I had a bilateral breast reduction last year(which my insurance paid for but they won't pay for this...go figure!). I am so looking for what you have accomplished!! Cori ( 6 more days!!) :jump:
cheryl D.
on 11/5/06 12:56 pm - bellingham, WA
Are you attending any of the Bellingham suport groups?
Most Active