TGIF! What are your Halloween plans??

auntlorlee
on 10/27/06 3:30 am - Bellingham, WA
Just wanted to wish all you girls/guys a Happy Friday!!! YES! Anybody doing anything fun over the weekend for Halloween? We have been invited to 3 different parties! I am sure we will only go to one but it was nice to be included in the others! My costume is very sexy and gothic! I can't wait to get all dressed up! I LOVE Halloween! I will take lots of pics so I can show ya! I am wearing a black bustier, black vinyl pants, big tall black boots. My hair will be sprayed jet black and will be big and messy! I will use white face makeup to make my arms, chest, etc. very pale looking. I bought some blood red lipstick and black eye shadow! And I bought some "gothic" looking jewelry too. A choker with a cross on it, some long black beaded strands, and some of those rubber bracelets (the ones that come in a 10 pack or so) I am sooo darned excited!! Lori
clegate
on 10/27/06 6:17 am - Shelton, WA
Hi there, Lori, I've got to see those pictures. Have a great time at your party. We have a young daughter so we're doing the trick or treat thing. I love it though so I'm sure it will be fun. We have the house decorated complete with a bubbling cauldren. Good to hear from you. Carol PS: Down 58 lbs. Woohoo!
lhasaraptormom
on 10/27/06 11:03 am - Spokane, WA
I have got to see the pix you will look so rockin!!! I usually do something fun but this year it seems to be a forgotten holiday here... My X and I both adored this holiday but my current does not seem to care about ANY holiday... BAH HUMBUG!! You have a blast BYE
Geminidream
on 10/27/06 12:42 pm - Spokane, WA
Lori, your costume sounds hot and I bet you will have a fun time. Can't wait to see the pictures! This weekend my fun will be cooking. Every weekend I'm getting meals frozen for the family when I'm post-op. Plus tonight I made some puree'd chicken for me and froze it one-tablespoon servings in my ice-cube trays. Already have some puree'd carrots frozen and homemade chicken broth. Not doing anything on Halloween other than answering the door for the kiddos. Have to get to bed early because my alarm goes off at 3 a.m. and I turn into a pumpkin really early! You have a great time, Goth Girl! Molly
Most Active