Surgery Friday

kimmee2k
on 10/25/06 3:00 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi to all my washington state friends, I will be joining you in the hall of loser fame. I will be making my debut down the red carpet on the season finale of my twin is leaving me. Dont miss it on Friday 27th at 10:30, I am so excited. Wish me Luck!! Kim L. And by the way does anyone know the young lady who is stationed out at Mcchord AFB who is just going thru the pathway. Her user name. She emailed me and I accidentally deleted it. I really am upset because I wanted to answer her ?'s
corinnaq
on 10/26/06 2:26 am - Woodinville, WA
Yippee!! Good luck!!! Corinna
clegate
on 10/26/06 9:01 am - Shelton, WA
Hi Kimberly, Congratulations!!! You're going to do great. I am just short of 3 months and down 57 lbs. Just think, you'll be there soon too. Good luck tomorrow, rest and relax and you'll be on the losing side soon. Carol
auntlorlee
on 10/27/06 3:28 am - Bellingham, WA
That's GREAT news Kimberly!!! Congrats!!!! And good luck today! Lori
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/06 8:20 am - Bothell, WA
Kimberly, Congrats on your big day! I hope your surgery went well. Let us hear how you are doing once you feel up to it.
Geminidream
on 10/27/06 12:50 pm - Spokane, WA
Kim, sorry I saw this too late to wish you luck before you went into surgery. Hope that it has all gone fine and you will be recuperating quickly. Looking forward to seeing you on the mb soon to hear about your experiences. Congratulations on getting your seat on the loser's bench! Molly
SallyT
on 10/28/06 5:08 pm - Federal Way, WA
Congrats! Welcome to the losing side. Rest up lots!
LaDena
on 10/29/06 9:10 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Kimberly, Well, by the time you read this, you will have had your surgery! Wahoo! I was the one who e-mailed you. When you are up to it, please feel free to contact me. You take care and I hope to chat with you soon. Congrats on the surgery! Dena
Most Active