Jennifer P!

Kaylynne
on 10/20/06 2:01 pm - ~, WA
I notice that we have the same surgeon and I'm wondering if you're staying with him? I live in Maple Valley too btw! They're opening back up and I've decided to stick with him. I love him to pieces, but my surgery is already done, so he's doing fills for me at this point. You're pre-op aren't you? Just curious to see what you decided! Kim
JPmomoftwins
on 10/23/06 2:06 pm - Maple Valley, WA
I am sorry I haven't changed my information...my surgery was scheduled during their closure and it never happened. I finally got all of my loan back and to the lender. But now I am unsure. I want to do the surgery but I am a little leary. Is it still the Wish Center? I wonder what has changed? Hmmmmm
Kaylynne
on 10/24/06 6:32 am - ~, WA
No, they're opening under Valley directly. So, the way they explained it to me was that they won't be going anywhere unless Valley does. I feel safer with them under Valley, but like I said, my surgery is over. I switched to another surgeon for fills, but when Jennene called me, I went back to Dr. A. I truly love him as a surgeon. The only thing they're changing is the business side it sounds like. He'll still run the clinic with the same type of program because he said that he believed in the program, just not how it was run so much. Dr. Strain is gone, but they're supposed to add another surgeon at some point in the future. I'm sure it will take a while to build back up after this. Have you talked to any other surgeons? Kim
JPmomoftwins
on 10/25/06 3:36 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Kim, I talked to Jeanene today. I think I will be doing my surgery through them, but it will have to wait till after the holidays as it needs to work around my husbands vacation time. It sounds like they are going to have a new name in the next week or so...Valley Bariatric Center??? or something like? So they are completely away from the Wish Center (yuckiness). I am glad I talked to them, I feel much better and am looking forward to counting down to my surgery (again). Jen
Most Active