WOW! This board is moving right along!

auntlorlee
on 10/19/06 6:42 am - Bellingham, WA
Glad to see so much action on the WA board! Awesome to see all the new people and hearing about all the upcoming surgeries! That is so cool! So what do you all think of the new site? I found it to be a pain in the butt when I tried converting my profile. It wouldn't let me so I had to completely redo it. Oh well.. it's done now and I think it's purty! I have been doing ok. Still not exercising regularly ... I have been eating less and drinking more, or trying to most days! Work is still a pain in my ever so saggy behind. Won't slow down for another month or two. I will survive... I always do! Have my first plastics consult with Dr. Egrari. Yeah, I know he's spendy but I have heard nothing but good things so a consult won't hurt (the $75 fee will a bit! ). He is a master in what he does from what I hear. And since my stupid GHC insurance won't cover anything, I will be self-pay. I would like to go as cheap as possible but when I think about doing that, I think, do I realllllly want to do that? I mean, I don't want to look freaky when I am done... Anyhoo... my weight is down to 155! Yeah I am claiming it! It's been since Saturday morning that I weighed that so I think I am reasonably safe to think it won't change. How is everyone else doing? Where did all my exercise buddies go??? Probably the same place I did... busy with family and work or just enjoying their life!!! Take care everyone and congrats to all you new losers and up and coming losers! I love ya all! Lori 281/155/140 15 lbs from GOALLLLL!
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/19/06 3:12 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi Lori , You are doing great . As of today I am three weeks out . I have not weighed myself in about 1 1/2 weeks . I won't get to get weighed until next friday . I can't wait to see how i've done . TTFN Kathy
Kaylynne
on 10/20/06 2:13 pm - ~, WA
Wow! You're doing SO great! I'll be able to hear more about your plastics research. Hopefully, I'll be ready in the next 12-18 months. Keep up the awesome work!! Kim
SallyT
on 10/23/06 4:55 pm - Federal Way, WA
You are doing fantastic and you look very nice. Keep up all that good work. Sally
Most Active