One Year Anniversary:

Camano-Tina
on 10/18/06 1:08 pm - Camano Island, WA
Dear Fellow WLS Recoverers: It has been a long time since my last post. So long, in fact, that they changed over to the new system and I don't even know what I am doing. Today, after almost two months of staying the same weight, my scale went down 5# Halleleujah. My one year visit with my surgeon will be this Friday and I wanted to show a weight loss. My surgery was Oct 10, 2005 and boy, has my life changed! From not being able to walk to the mailbox, I am now walking 5 mi/80min on the treadmill and swimming afterward. I have gone from size 3 & 4 X to 14/16. Released 121# and 98". I am finally living my life one-day-at-a-time instead of watching the world pass me by. My husband of 44 years and I went to Special Come Back to The Prom Night on Oct 7, 2006 on Argosy Cruises and spent the night in Seattle. He looked so handsome in his new suit, and I looked as "good as anyone else" in my little black dress. You can check out my photos online by viewing my profile. I will try to send another for my after photo. Can anyone tell me what happens if I turn my profile from Old to New? Hope you are all there and will post me a note to say how you are doing. Love, Santina
auntlorlee
on 10/19/06 6:23 am - Bellingham, WA
Santina!!!! It's so nice to hear from you again!! WOW! A size 14???? You are rockin my dear!!! That is so awesome! I don't get on here as much as I used to anymore. Much to my chagrin. I want to but just can't find the time lately. Work is heck right now.... always is in Sept/Oct for me. I work for schools! So glad to hear from you and that you are doing well! Lori
Camano-Tina
on 11/9/06 11:33 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Lori: Your photo is fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. You look gorgeous. I was not able to download my after photo. But you can go to my online photos. I have lost 5 more # and hope to continue the good work. Love, Santina
lilacs
on 10/20/06 9:35 am - Marysville, WA
Congratulations, Santina!!! I've missed seeing you at the meetings.... Here's to another year of wonderful changes. I hope you have a wonderful time!!! Linda
Camano-Tina
on 11/9/06 11:37 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Linda: Thanks for your response. Sorry we haven't seen each other. You are such an inspiration to me. Did you change your profile. I am kind of scared to do so and don't know how to download my photos. Love, Santina
awidick
on 11/8/06 1:44 pm - Spanaway, WA
Santina, How are you dear? It has been so long!!!!! I looked at your pictures and you look really great. Keep up the good work. I lost most of my profile so take it from me, backup your profile. I can't get mine back....gone forever. DEPRESSING!!!! I'm going to see Dr. Weber probably the 16th just to bring him a fruit basket. It will be my 2nd year after surgery (the 19th) and he deserves it for how I feel today. Even with all the problems I have had. So I can't wait to see him. Tell you husband Hi for me and I'm really glad your doing so well. Take care. Arlene
Camano-Tina
on 11/9/06 11:42 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Arlene: Thanks so much for your encouragement and good wishes. I won't see Dr. Weber again for 6 months. Did he refer you to your plastic surgeon? You must look and feel gorgeous. I wasn't able to download my "after" photo. I am not very technically savy. My husband says "hi" Love, Santina
Most Active