got the OK! from CIGNA

Cynthia_G.
on 10/15/06 5:37 am - moses lake, WA
HI everyone it has been a long time since my last up date on my Journey but its been a roller coaster of emotion. The insurance decline me again !!! Then I went on a letter writing campaign,I've written, faxed and emailed the insurance with all of the emotional, embarrassing and painful, gruesome and scary medical facts of been me the co-morbidities and the possibilities of what the future looks like for me... and just yesterday the 14TH of October I received a letter saying YES!!! it has been approved now it time to get the date Ill let you know!! Cynthia
Tahoeduck
on 10/15/06 12:28 pm - Kent, WA
Cynthia - that's wonderful! good job! I too have Cigna(PPO open access plus) and am busy jumping through their hoops so I can hopefully apply for auth in Feb. Would appreciate any advice you have. Thanks and good luck with your surgery. Lynn Seattle
Cynthia_G.
on 10/16/06 11:32 am - moses lake, WA
Lynn !! Form what I have been through I truly understand the hoops !! I was turned down twice by Cigna and what I found out is you are your best advocate!! write to them and Tell them what your life is like tell them about your Comorbidities and every embarrassing thing and what you have done to help yourself lose the weight!! I also sent the letters registered mail so I knew the got them!! and o got the fax number and faxed them the same letter!! done give up!! its been 2years for me and finally!! I hope it goes faster for you! the just want you to give up but Don't OK!! just keep going!!!
Most Active