Photos f/hubby in case surgery goes wrong......

BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 10/12/06 4:04 am - Dallas, TX
Prior to now, it is rare that I would allow my picture to be taken. I have never had professional photos done. Well, in case something goes wrong with surgery, I did not want my husband and family to be without a photo. So, I got photos taken of me. I did it at The Picture People in SouthCenter Mall. I took what they did in color and turned it black and white (except my eyes) and added some lighting effects. I tried to put the pics on this message, but it does not allow it like the main board. But they are at the bottom of my profile. Click the link and let me know what you think.
Gail H.
on 10/12/06 4:53 am - TIGARD, OR
Those are truly beautiful pictures, you and your husband will enjoy them for years along side all the new ones you take. I will be wishing you the best on your "surgery date" but know that you will come thru just fine. Which hospital are you having it done in? Blessings Gail
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 10/12/06 5:30 am - Dallas, TX
Thank you, I will be at Virginia Mason in downtown Seattle.
SusanL
on 10/12/06 10:39 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Beautiful pictures.
Kathy W.
on 10/14/06 3:05 pm - Lake Tapps, WA
Good idea/ You're pictures are wonderful. Good luck!
Lucigirl75
on 10/15/06 3:03 am - WA
As fellow fish orphans I cant believe it is only two days from your surgery at VM your pictures are indeed beautiful and what a great idea! God Bless You and keep you in the palm of His hand until you are recovered and on the losers bench (which I know you will). Have faith in your Doctors and follow the rules and you will succeed in spades, I can't wait to join you there, until then I will pray for your quick recovery. Take care of yourself and I will see you soon. Anita Johnson
Most Active