Guess who???

auntlorlee
on 10/4/06 1:57 am - Bellingham, WA
Yeah it's me! Who? Some of you may not know me but I USED to post a daily exercise post here. I have fallen off track and can't seem to get back on it with this. I have just been so busy with work that I haven't had time to think. I have been readin the posts and have responded to a few. Sorry I haven't gotten to each and every one of you. How are you all doing? I haven't walked in over a month. I can't seem to get my butt back out there. I know it's bad and I know I am suffering for it. I can't seem to lose any more weight. I am stuck between 163-165lbs. I think my body likes this weight for now. I would like to lose at least another 20lbs. But that means getting my butt in gear! Somebody slap me please??? I have made an appt for a plastic surgery consult. It's next month with Dr. Egrari. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him and have decided to not even try and get my insurance (group health) to cover it. I don't have rashes so I know they won't cover it. It will be spendy but I figure its worth it for me. I am thinking about extended abdominoplasty with a butt lift of sorts. Not sure about the whole lower body lift. I don't really think I need it, but I guess that's up to the surgeon. I I might have him consult me on my breasts too. They aren't so perky anymore! Anyway, I hope you all are doing great. Congrats to the new losers in the group! And I am so glad to hear you WISH center people are getting things figured out. What a nightmare! I have been praying for you! Take care and get your butts moving... I promise to make the effort myself! Love you guys, Lori
clegate
on 10/4/06 3:23 am - Shelton, WA
Wonderful to hear from you again, Lori! So exciting about your consult. Be sure and keep us posted on how that whole process is going. I understand about the work difficulties. School in Silverdale is going and going too. Keep in touch. Carol
Aunt Pam
on 10/4/06 2:02 pm - Arlington, WA
Lori, not sure about the slap.. ha ha ha, but sometimes life takes on changes that confuse the flow of our schedule. It is your responsiblitiy to decide priorities for yourself. They say the first year is 80% surgery and 20% us..... for weight loss and maintaining..... but now that you are past that first year, GiRL you must understand that it is in your control to continue loss or maintain. As long as your calories are not more than your excercise, then you are doing ok. Think about it Lori, as maintaining is sooooooo important. Glad you are getting to go to the plastic surgeon. That might be very interesting!!! ummm breasts too??? wow!!! hugs, Pam
kdietsch
on 10/4/06 2:46 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Lori! It's tough to get back into the routine! And when the kids' schedules change it is tough to adapt ours to theirs. I still find the only way I get my exercise is to get up at 4 in the morning. I used to get up between 4:15 and 4:30, but now I have added a morning meditation so I need that extra time. And I usually do GREAT with it, except I crash in the middle of the week. So Wednesday has become my day of rest from exercise. Ideally I would be in bed right now, but.... The food is tasting way too good lately, so I know I need another fill, as well as to keep exercising. I have this fear of the weight creeping back on, and I know it can and will if I do not take control of my eating! But you have come a long way, and it is ok to be "happy" with where you are. If you are at a point where you need the "nip & tuck" then that is a good place to be! I can't wait to be there. And I am also thinking about having "the girls" lifted too! Good luck, and don't be a stranger. Your successes keep others motivated! Take care Kelly
Most Active