I made it .

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/3/06 4:54 am - Buckley, WA
Hi everyboby . I just wanted to check in really quick . I had to be at the hospital @ 8:00 am & my surgery wasn't until around 6:30 PM . Long day . My room-mate was another OH'er Charlotte Larry I was in the hospital until 3:00 pm saturday . Dr. Oh said the surgery went really well . I wasn't sure if I was ready to leave the hospital . But Dr. Oh said "you are doing great , go home ". Gettin in & out of bed etc... is uncomfortable . My care at the hospital was great . I really appreciated Rachel coming to visit . She gave me a beaitiful dimmed plate , it's about 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches . I'll be eating in style . I'm staying at my moms & haven't felt like sitting at the computer chair . I'm going home tomorrow . I'm feeling better everyday , no infection , etc...So life is pretty good for having just been filleted . lol . I will probably post more tomorrow , after i'm home . Kathy
auntlorlee
on 10/3/06 5:46 am - Bellingham, WA
YES!!!! Congrats on becoming a loser Kathy! Lori
morgansmom
on 10/3/06 8:19 am
Congratulations!!! Get lots of rest and fluids this week!
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 10/3/06 8:47 am - Dallas, TX
We missed you. I am so glad you are doing great. Enjoy the losers bench. Save me a seat. I will be there on the 17th.
Kaylynne
on 10/3/06 2:05 pm - ~, WA
Congratulations!!!! Rest and sip! K
clegate
on 10/4/06 3:26 am - Shelton, WA
So glad to hear things worked out alright. We were thinking about you. Take it easy for a couple of days and don't push yourself too hard. Keep us posted on how you're doing and welcome to the other side. Carol
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/4/06 1:49 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks everyone . I'm whped out , so I think i'll turn off the computer . TTFN . Kathy
Aunt Pam
on 10/4/06 1:53 pm - Arlington, WA
Kathy, you did i!!!! Now you take it real easy and heal all those wounds. Hugs, Pam
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/5/06 9:05 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Pam . It's one BIG wound . lol . My surgery was open . Wasn't yours open , too ? How are you doing now ? It sure drains you . I can't be on the computer very long . Kathy
iml8l8l8
on 10/6/06 4:23 pm - Renton, WA
It is great to hear that you are doing well! Take it easy, get some rest, and sip those fluids!
Most Active