stupid question

Deana P.
on 10/2/06 5:22 am - Sultan, WA
Hi All, Ok, stupid question, how and where do I put my surgeon's name on my profile? I have a surgery date of October 16th!! wooohooo First day of pre-op diet.... Dee
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 10/2/06 1:27 pm - Dallas, TX
You are one day before me. Where is your surgery and what doc? We can watch each other's progress. How cool! You can add or change the surgeon from the my account page. It is kind of down toward the bottom buried in questionaire type links.
Deana P.
on 10/2/06 2:02 pm - Sultan, WA
Hi! Thanks for the tip! I added some stuff on my profile, but now I don't know why my pic doesn't show up when I post. I swear I am usually very computer proficient! My surgery is on Oct. 16th at Stevens Hospital. (LapBand) My surgeon is Dr. Billing from Puget Sound Surgical Clinic. I started my pre-op diet today. This will be great checking on each other! Dee
auntlorlee
on 10/4/06 2:11 am - Bellingham, WA
Did you add your photo from the main message board screen? Go to the main message board and in the upper left corner area, is a spot that says "user settings". If you go there you should be able to figure out how to put your photo up. I don't know if you already did this or not, just trying to help! Welcome to the board!!! Lori
iml8l8l8
on 10/6/06 3:49 pm - Renton, WA
Hey congrats on your date! My surgery is on Thursday, time has been flying by so fast. Yeah for you!!!!!!
Most Active