WISH Center -- Anything New?

Barrycards
on 9/29/06 6:21 am - Seattle, WA
Has anyone heard anything new in the past week about the WISH Center reopening ... or opening under another name?
Kaylynne
on 9/30/06 8:08 am - ~, WA
I haven't heard anything. Jennene's email isn't working anymore. I think they'll reopen with Valley, but not sure when. I need a fill desperately. Does anybody know where I can do that?? K
BodyNSoul Mismatch
on 9/30/06 12:29 pm - Dallas, TX
Call Valley's operator and have the Dr. paged.
gattica29
on 10/1/06 12:04 am - Kent, WA
I was in the same boat left and no place for a fill. I suggest that you go find a new doctor because that place is not opening anytime soon. I got may records and all ther was is a post it from Jeanne saying hers your records . No I am sorry, come back, are you ok nothing. I was not even seen for my post-op appointment. i think the only reason they did do my surgery is because I was a cash up front patient. I was the last one for surgery and they closed the doors that day. This is some kinda hell I tell you or maybe i am just a little bitter. KOMO 4 NEWS directed me to a Dr. OH in Fedral Way I see him tommorw for a fill and he has been doing this since 1977 a whole lots longer then any of them. I sure hope you find help I really I know excately how it feels. i feel more sad for all the ones behind me that did all that hard work and no surgery and have to start over now that my freind is hell!!!!!
Ann W.
on 10/1/06 2:16 am - Tacoma, WA
I spoke to Dr. Alperovich this past week. He told me lawyers are currently involved and that he and Dr. Strain are hoping to open an office independently and should know more in the next 3 weeks. I will stick with him because I know from my experience with him and my conversation with him that this was not his or the office staff's fault. Ultimately it sounds as if the WISH center corporate office is at fault here. He said he'd know more in 2-3 weeks and that once they did find some place to open they're hoping to be working 7 days a week for awhile.
Lucigirl75
on 10/2/06 1:44 pm - WA
I am getting sick of trying to wait for the center, I just want my records so I can go to someone with a heart. Can anyone give me any ideas? Thanks a lot. Anita
Most Active