Kathy's (pinkflamingosfly) Surgery

SusanL
on 9/29/06 3:56 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Dena, I know you were going to try and go by the hospital did you get a chance if so how is she doing? If anyone else has information please share it with all of us. Susan
rayehawk
on 9/30/06 1:45 pm - Eastside Seattle 'burb, WA
I saw Kathy yesterday evening . . . she was doing well. In good spirits, normal kinda pain, some sickyness (had just walked). She's ready to start losing weight! Probably out of hospital tomorrow? Sorry, I meant to get this posted last night . . . sich husband. Got distracted.
SusanL
on 10/1/06 10:04 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Rachel, Thanks for the update. Susan
LaDena
on 10/1/06 12:38 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
When I called the hospital they told me they didn't have anybody there by that name...so I can only assume she had to have been discharged. I'm glad to hear she's doing OK. Hope to see her posting soon!
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/3/06 4:45 am - Buckley, WA
Hi Dena & everyboby . I was in the hospital until 3:00 pm saturday . I wondered if you came in & heard my snoring & was scared away . Dr. Oh said the surgery went really well . I wasn't sure if I was ready to leave the hospital . But Dr. Oh said "you are doing great , go home ". Gettin in & out of bed etc... is uncomfortable . I'm staying at my moms & haven't felt like sitting at the computer chair . I'm going home tomorrow . I'm feeling better everyday , no infection , etc...So life is pretty good for having just been filleted . lol . I will probably post more tomorrow , after i'm home . Kathy
Billie Jo C.
on 10/4/06 2:49 am - Spokane, WA
Its really good to hear your doing well Kathy...Best of luck to you and I hope to hear more of your experiences with the after surgery effects and such (of course when your feeling much better) -Billie Jo
Most Active