I made the Before/After page!

auntlorlee
on 9/27/06 6:35 am - Bellingham, WA
Check this out: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/before+and+after.php?Member_ID=L105701517 3 I still can't believe that was ever me. I feel so fortunate to have come this far and lost so much. It sure puts things into perspective for me. Sorry to be AWOL again but work is a real pain in the arse lately. I promise after this week, I will be back to regular posting. Thanks for everything! Lori
clegate
on 9/27/06 9:42 am - Shelton, WA
Hey, great job, Lori. I have to admit you are my inspiration. You look so amazing. You should be incredibly proud. Outstanding. Carol
auntlorlee
on 9/28/06 1:44 am - Bellingham, WA
Oh Carol! You made my day! Thank you so much. I feel very honored to be your inspiration! Just wait, you will be where I am before you know it! Lori
Nancy B.
on 9/27/06 11:02 am - Blaine, WA
Wow Lori: What a great photo comparison. It makes me anxious to reach that year mark, you look so great. These are the kinds of photos that inspire all of us, thanks for sharing. Nancy B., Birch Bay, WA Banded 6/15/06 and loving it!!! 260/215/??? size 20/22 pants pre-banding///size 16 last week
auntlorlee
on 9/28/06 1:46 am - Bellingham, WA
Thank you so much Nancy! I agree that these kinds of photos truly are an inspiration. They have been mine on this fabulous journey! Great job on the size 16! Lori
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/27/06 3:40 pm - Buckley, WA
Lori , I can't imagine you ever being that big . Wow , gives me hope . Kathy
auntlorlee
on 9/28/06 1:48 am - Bellingham, WA
Kathy, I can't imagine me ever being that big either! Even though I lived that life for several years. I am truly blessed for having had the opportunity to have this surgery. I hate to think where I would be without it! You are getting so close! I wish you the best of luck and smooth sailing! Lori
Aunt Pam
on 9/27/06 5:17 pm - Arlington, WA
Lori... wonderful change shown on your before-after page! you are a true inspiration to ME!!!! Great Job on your accomplishments this year.. wow!!! Wish I could help you with work.. but know there are many here thinking of you and wishing you the best. Hugs, Aunt Pam
auntlorlee
on 9/28/06 1:50 am - Bellingham, WA
Thank you so much Ms. Pam! And thanks for the offer of help with work! I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now so it IS getting better! How are you doing? Good I hope! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 9/28/06 2:35 am - Spokane, WA
Hey Lori!! You are my inspiration as well. We started at aprox. the same weight and I am getting close to 9 months out and I am at a plateau of 165 I see the before pictures of myself and feel so incredibly blessed that I have came this far THANK YOU Dr. AU!!! I read your journal and I see so many simalarities it blows my mind. I wish we lived closer to each other we could visit and drink our "water" LOL..
Most Active