I know Pink Flamingos Fly.....

LaDena
on 9/24/06 4:36 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
But do you have butterflies in that stomach yet? They might be able to remove them during your surgery if you do. Just thinking about you. I've got you in my prayers. Would have loved to meet you prior to your surgery. If you are OK with it...I'd love to stop by on my lunch break Friday...I'd ask first before I just came bardging in...But, only if you're comfortable with that. If not...no offense taken. You take care! xoxo Dena
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/25/06 3:19 pm - Buckley, WA
I do have a few butterflies . Not too bad . I have been frantically cleaning . Of course the places i've cleaned aren't visible as soon as you walk in . lol . The kids' rooms . Actually Kati & I share a room . I'd love to meet you , Dena . Plug your ears as you near my room , just in case i'm snoring . lol . Thank you so much for the well wishes & prayers . I really appreciate it . Kathy
SusanL
on 9/26/06 12:13 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Wishing you a complication free & speedy recovery on Thursday. I might see you on the floor on Tuesday depending on how long you have to stay. Susan
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/26/06 4:27 pm - Buckley, WA
lol , Susan normally I would like to see you , but I hope I don't see you on tuesday . That would mean complications & big bucks . How have you been doing with your pre-op diet ? I've done good , except I have been a little light headed the last two days . I don't think i'm getting in enough water & may be a little dehydrated . I had a mini meltdown this morning (PMS & stress) . But , i'm better now . I don't know if i'll be up to posting before you go in , so I want to take this opportunity to wish you well . I know you'll comethrough surgery wonderfully . Keep me posted . Kathy
Billie Jo C.
on 9/26/06 6:21 am - Spokane, WA
Good luck to you Kathy...Your in my prayers and I know you'll do just fine... -Billie Jo
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/26/06 4:29 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks Billie Jo , I appreciate that . I can use all the prayers I can get . Kathy
Aunt Pam
on 9/27/06 6:20 pm - Arlington, WA
Kathy.... sure thinking of you. Such an exciting time. Don't worry about snoring, just you focus in the hospital on the healing. hugs, Aunt Pam ps...... thank God for snoring.....snoring means you are alive and breathing!
SusanL
on 9/27/06 1:41 am - Somewhere out there, WA
Kathy, I'm sure we will see each other at a support meeting in the near future. Good luck. Did you get your bathroom finished? Susan
rayehawk
on 9/27/06 7:58 am - Eastside Seattle 'burb, WA
October Support Group, ladies! Be there, or be smacked around! ;o)
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/27/06 3:38 pm - Buckley, WA
I'll be there , even if I have to get someone to drive me .
Most Active