Plastic Surgery

Ann W.
on 9/24/06 3:33 pm - Tacoma, WA
Anyone on the board had any good experience with local plastic surgeons? I'm months away from considering plastic surgery but I'd like to start my research on different docs, preferably in the Seattle Tacoma area, thanks
tulipberry999
on 9/26/06 2:15 am - Vancouver, WA
I had Dr. Egrari do my LBL. He's incredible, and located in Bellevue. I interview several surgeons (4), and I thought Dr. Egrari had the skill and compassion I needed. www.egrari.com He's got a waitlist - so if your thinking about a consultation I would call with plenty of advance notice. It took me a month to get a consult, and then 2 months to get a surgery date (well - it would of taken a month to get the first available but I needed more time). Good luck! kb
auntlorlee
on 9/28/06 2:57 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Kimberly! Thanks so much for your emails about Dr. Egrari. I have made my consultation appt with him in November. I contacted them yesterday and that was the soonest appt. So the waitlist is about 6 weeks out. I am extremely excited! Are you happy with your LBL? My biggest fear is the incision opening up. That scares the daylights outta me! And the recovery... how long were you off work again? Thanks again, Lori
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/26/06 4:36 pm - Buckley, WA
My surgeon does tummy tucks . I don't know how many different plastic surgery procedures he does . I know several people who had him do their TT & they said he did excellent work . He is Dr. Oh in Federal Way . You can click his name below mine to get contact info .
Most Active